Acute Illness Clinics
Our specially trained Acute Illness Nurses Sarah Francis, Gail Roxburgh and Ginette Kearey hold Nurse-Led Acute Illness Clinics daily.
Appointments can be booked in advance, or on the day.
The Acute Illness Clinics are designed to help our patients access medical advice quickly and easily for a wide range of illnesses.
These are highly trained nurses who are able to offer both advice and provide prescriptions if necessary.
You may attend if you are suffering from any of the following conditions:
- Allergies, stings, bites
- Cough, colds, sore throat, chest infections
- Ear Problems and earache
- Skin problems including eczema, rashes etc.
- High Temperature
- Hay fever
- Cystitis, Thrush
- Fever and Flu like illness
- Pill checks ,Emergency Contraception
- Sprains and strains
- Sexual Health, contraception, pregnancy testing
- Tummy upset
NOTE: These clinics are NOT suitable for:
- Pregnant Women
- Conditions under ongoing GP review
- Referral Requests
- Repeat prescription requests
- Babies under the age of one year
- Obtaining sick notes